Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cracking Cleanser

As promised today I am reviewing a cracking cleanser brought out by Boots N.7 skincare range

N.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water

A great post face wipe ritual cleanser that really clears all the last remains of makeup and dirt from your face.  All you need is a couple of pumps onto some cotton wool and sweep over your face starting from your forehead down. I really like this product as you can see the results on the cotton wool, and it always helps my skin feel brighter.

Retailing at £9 it is a tad on the expensive side, but if you wait until boots give the £5 off skin care range it is a steel at £4, or well worth adding to your 3 for 2 purchases.

The only negatives to this product is the fact if you use too much in one sweep it can leave your face feeling sticky instead of refreshed, not what you want from the product, so use sparingly. Also I would suggest boots put a lid on the pump as although it does lock into place and I haven't had it leek so far, me being as accident prone as I am, it is sure to leak all over my weekend bag soon. 

Have you tried this cleanser? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment