Saturday 20 April 2013

Hi Girls, today I want to just post a little blog about my cute spring sandals, that i picked up recently from Mango:

Mango's Patent Strappy Sandal



For a mere £17.99 I just couldn't help myself. Cute, Simple, with a double ankle strap and small buckle fastening, and in a variety of colours, Mango have really come prepared for everybodies style and taste.
Available in:
-Peach
-Acqua Blue
-Nude
-Lemon
-Black

 I personally chose the simple nude, as I have several sweet summery dresses and with so many colours I wanted something that could go with everything, and I have to say they are perfect! Especially teamed with my 'I eat mainely lobster' OPI nail varnish, review available here.

I have to admit they did rub me the first day i wore them, and I couldn't wait to take them off, BUT, girls go through the first day pain of new shoes as today wearing them for a second time I haven't hurt at all. 
Pain is gain as they say.

Check them out here, I personally couldnt find them directly on the site, but found them eventually for you girls.

So....What colour would you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment