Friday 24 May 2013

Barry M Bright Purple

Despite my looming exam tomorrow, I felt the need to post a new blog post today, after my lack of interaction this week. So here we go a gorgeous

Barry M- Bright Purple






This vibrant Barry M colour, is just one of many in the range. I got this one from the gorgeous +Claire Rebecca last year on her trip to visit me in Turin on my year abroad. 

The Barry M collection is one to which I have become a huge fan. Retailing at £2.99 how can you go wrong? I have a wide collection of about 20 now, and my new favourite is the gorgeous gelly nails paint.

Are you a fan of the Barry M range?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a gorgeous colour! I love Barry M polishes so much, they're definitely my most favourite! xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour , I'm a sucker for a good purple nail polish! I must admit I don't own any of the Barry M polishes , I'll have to invest , I'm clearly missing out !xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely got a few more reviews coming up on their varnishes soon. And yep, I need to get further along too. :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you like it!
    It's such a pretty colour!

    I wish we could go back to our time in Turin.
    So much has changed... please rewind time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i own this colour too! purple being my favourite colour, this is perfect! such thick consistency too, love it!

    Harriet x

    www.livelifeluscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have another purple colour coming up in a few days its a lilac and a diff brand! Did you mean to post my blog address? :P xx

      Delete