Friday 17 May 2013

Marble nails

As you all have probably realised I love doing my nails and recently I have seen videos about marble nails! So here is my take on

Marble nails

Unfortunately loads online are really messy and involve dipping your fingers in varnish. I found a different way and all you need is (although mine got a little messy oops!)

1. Your favourite colour varnish
2. A white varnish 
3. A cocktail Stick

All you have to do follow these steps:

1.allow one drop of paint to fall from your brush onto you nail
2.repeat the step with white 
3.use the cocktail stick to mix the two together 

And Voila!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm finding this a bit hard. Video tutorial please!!! Will love you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get onto setting up my video tutorials really soon, I have an exam in a week so cant do it until then! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing but I'm afraid mine won't turn out as great as yours have!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete