Friday 10 May 2013

Mustard Blazer

I haven't done a fashion post before today, but after I wore this gorgeous mustard blazer from Next's Summer 2012 collection, and as I got lots of compliments I thought I would. As you may or may not know I work there on my uni holidays and love it. It's a great brand, of stylish fashion that is comfortable and affordable. (yes, yes as you can tell I love Next!)

I got so many compliments and girls asking me wear to get it I thought I would try and hunt down a similar. Mustard is a colour loads of girls steer clear of but I love it, and if your tanned, or have brunette hair, its a great compliment to you! Plus with it's waterfall detail its smart whilst remaining casual and can be dressed up for a night out with a gorgeous LBD or down with a vest top and jeans. After hunting I eventually stumbled across this jacket on amazon here. Originally when I wrote this post it was available of FD avenue, but has sold out already! However this one which is quite similar with the waterfall detail and stunning mustard colour,  is a mere £9.99.





Photo Credit :Amazon.co.uk

If mustard isnt your colour it is also available in black, purple and grey!

I'd grab it quick girls, because at that prize, they won't be around for long!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete