Monday 6 May 2013

Peel of Masques

After a really great bbloggers chat last night, I had a few questions about face masks, so I wanted to review 2 that I have tried recently, especially for Shan.

Montagne Jeunesse Peel off Masques

From the fun, colourful packaging you are sure to recognise them, as they are available everywhere normally retailing for £1. With a large range available I wanted to try the peel off ones as they suggest less mess, and are perfect for a girl on the go.

1. Anti stress Peel off Masque
This mask is perfect for girls with sensitive skin. It's a light green gel with calming evening primrose much like Lush's Mask of Magnaminty, but this is especially to leave you feeling refreshed and less stressed. Leave for 15 minutes them simply peel off. 

Personally I love this one, its easy to do, and is perfect if you dont want to get messy with the masks. It leaves my skin feeling tighter and fresher, and after a good cleanse I feel fighting fit!

Advice
1.If you have super sensitive skin, test a tiny bit on your arm first, to see if it is ok!

2. Use a cleanser or toner afterwards like No7 Beautiful skin cleanser, to remove residue mask. You'll be surprised!



2. Deep Cleansing Peel off Masque

This mask is one I would stay away from if you have sensitive skin girls, as it made me cry. It definately is deep cleansing, and smells amazing, but gosh is it strong. As with the other one leave for 15 minutes and simply peel off, but I would stay away unless you're feeling brave!


Hope that helped Shan! Any other face masks I should try girls?




No comments:

Post a Comment