Wednesday 15 May 2013

Youtube Vlogging

Hi Girls, so a few days ago I was asked by one of my readers to post a video on how to use a diffuser to dry your girls, and I was delighted at the request. However I know there are a lot of youtube channels out there on beauty products and hair care so wanted to ask :

What would you like to see on my Youtube channel?

The first person I started following on Youtube was Miss Jen Fabulous, and her nail art and tutorials are great. She is really charasmatic and friendly and her tutorials are easy to follow. Check her out here at http://www.youtube.com/user/MissJenFABULOUS

As it is exam period I won't be able to upload that much until the end of June, but wanted to get some input from my readers as what you guys would like to see? I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions and will reply to any comments and ideas submitted!

Thanks girls x

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see a few different outfits cut together in leamington, maybe a 'Get Prepared for Summer' Video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I bought some perfect summer outfits and accessories recently in Birmingham, will add this to the list, early on Thx!

    ReplyDelete