Monday 10 June 2013

Bare Minerals SPF20 Ready Foundation


My perfect foundation

Bare Minerals SPF20 ReadyFoundation



Finally it has come. The day when Bare Minerals offer a foundation with fuller coverage.
Although it may look like your traditional foundation it definitely is. It's a foundation, but uses solid mineral technology for fuller longer coverage, and is definitely has fuller coverage than previous mineral foundations I have tried.



When I saw that Bare Minerals were releasing a fuller coverage makeup, I was over the moon. Bare Minerals is a brand I have known for years, after my mum suggested we pop into debenhams and have a look. For someone like me, who can suffer from breakouts quite often, Bare Minerals offers the luxury of a lightweight foundation that is flawless and effortless. With it's swirl, tap and buff method,  it is easy to apply and is so lightweight it claims you can sleep with it on and not breakout. Although this is of course not advisable! 

So when they  released this SPF 20 Foundation, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I went into Debenhams in Birmingham but they were already sold out it had prooven so popular. Therefore I went to my trusted www.feelunique.com which had it at a discounted price of £21 instead of the £25 retail price.

Due to my pale skin, I am a R170 shade, which has yellow undertones, and is perfect for me. If you aren't sure what shade you would be have a look here for a range of their shades or pop into your nearest stockists to get a colour check. It applies on a smooth layer of powder, which can be built up to give you as full a coverage as you want. So even if you just want a thin foundation, this could be the product for you too! Very versatile.


When I got it in the post I ripped open the package and started using it immediately. However I didnt have their precision face brush so I used my Kabukki brush I had had from their previous SPF15 range. It gave me a good cover, but not as good as I had seen in the store, so I saved up and ordered their precision brush shown below, which I definitely recommend even if you have 100 brushes already. But that is for another review!


Use it as your foundation for any look and it will leave your skin look fresh, instead of a thick liquid foundation.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the Precision Brush at the end. I find BareMinerals foundations don't give me enough coverage unfortunately, they have lovely soft textures though so I wish I could wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go into Debenhams and try this one as it is such a different and fuller coverage. Trust me my skin needs it and I love this. I feel so fresh and not like Im wearing it at all! xx

      Delete