Sunday 2 June 2013

Beautiful beauty haul


For a mini revision break I popped over to Oxford for a lovely day in the sun with the wonderful +Claire Rebecca  However what started as a day for punting quickly became a day of wondering leisurely into all our favourite stores, swatching as many products as we could fit on our hand! Literally at one point I looked a wonderful rainbow of corals! After taking advantage of boots and superdrug's 3 for 2 I came back with this beautiful beauty haul! 

Sanctuary spa- 5 minute thermal detox mask
Look Beauty-fruit punch shade 4 lipstick gloss
Barry M-nail corrector pen
Collection 2000-Fix me up, long lasting makeup fixer 
Accessorize-sweet cheeks cream blush Rose
Beauty Uk- Baked Blush Rose rouge 
NYC- Colour instinct eyeshadow palette, 968 Cupcakes & Coffee

It was a wonderful day although my bank budget may not agree! Many reviews coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment