Friday 14 June 2013

Body Shop beauty haul

Who doesn't love a little shop, and when it is unexpected well that's even better! So after a lovely meal with my neighbour and friend Sue, we stumbled across a pamper evening at the body shop. We just couldn't resist and were drawn in to the wonderful fruity smells of the body butters. So here is what I bought:


I love that it comes in this little brown body shop branded bag. It reminds me of a little old school lunch box plus it is environmentally friendly! Bonus! 


Camomile Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover
Nail File
Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
Brow Definer Pencil -Dark Brown 03


On top of that I signed up for the £5 loyalty card that gets you 10% off and a little birthday freebie. Although it cost £5 I got the Peppermint smoothing Pumice foot scrub which smells well you guessed it Pepperminty and is divine, for free! RRP £7 so really it was an investment! Right?

And if that wasn't enough O2 moments had a £10 off a £20 spend so I got everything for £10 with a little product for Sue too!

Successful post exam beauty haul I feel!

2 comments:

  1. A treat is always an investment; in your own wellbeing! What a good way to spend a Friday night.
    Susan (the neighbour)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super photos. It is really amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing information about beauty products with us.

    ReplyDelete