Saturday 8 June 2013

Curl Tip #2

After a long shift at work, the first thing I want to do when I get in is have a shower and wash my hair. But as I always finish at 11pm ish going to bed with wet hair is not ideal, and I normally avoid it. However after last nights shift I caved, and wet to sleep with wet curls. Safe to say it wasn't the best plan I have ever had and woke up looking like a lion. 

Curls are best, in my experience, washed in the morning, nice and fresh. Sleeping on them leaves them to get fluffy and frizzy, as well as being quite knotty in the morning especially if you toss and turn in the night. 

If you just can't resist the temptation to fall asleep at the point where your curls are just a bit damp, be prepared to do a lot of work in the morning, or use a revitaliser spray. I use my Aussie leave in conditioner to reactivate curls, and my GHD's to tame my fringe.

Find my Aussie review here and give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment