Sunday 2 June 2013

New Advertising

I am really happy to announce that this month I am advertising with the wonderful Tattooed Tea Lady over at  http://www.tattooedtealady.com/

If you haven't already had a look at her blog you definately should. Her reviews are really in depth, and have a great personality to them, which makes for a great read, especially for those of us still in the midst of exams. Procrastination is key to getting through!

To advertise with her I had to create a blog button, and for those of you who know me, I'm more facebook than photoshop. So when my friend adam offered to create something on photoshop I was relieved. Phewwww, otherwise I was going to have to create something on paint! So this is what he came up with and I love it, as you may have noticed it is now my header for my blog too! Plus it really stands out on the Tattooed Tea Ladies blog!


What do you think?

Anyway if you haven't thought about advertising before I really suggest it. There are different packaged available with whoever you chose, but it is a great step forward for followers. Will let you know how I get on!


No comments:

Post a Comment