Monday 3 June 2013

OPI Are we there yet?

After my last triumph with OPI's gorgeous I eat mainly lobster, I have been really dissapointed with my latest purchase.

OPI's Are we there yet?




I originally chose the colour as it was so similar to my favourite I eat mainly lobster varnish. However the application of this varnish is much different. Bizarre right? It comes out so much thinner, and I needed atleast 3 applications before it was nice enough to wear out. I also, unlinke my I eat mainly lobster varnish, had to apply a top coat to make it shiny, which the other does without. 

Retailing at £11.50 OPI are on the pricy side, and normally I would say worth it, especially as you can get them online for less. However I wouldnt choose this colour again, and may even sell this one!

Tuttut OPI, I guess they can't get it right all the time!

Bye for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment