Friday 7 June 2013

Santuary Spa thermal mask

At the moment I am slightly addicted to face masks. With the oily skin I have quite often and acne, face masks are a great addition to any skincare routine, and theyre fun too! Albeit a little messy at times. So whilst  I was in the wonderful Oxford, visiting +Claire Rebecca  she suggested I try this little beauty!

Sanctuary Spa: 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask





Sanctuary Spa are a company with years of experience, and I have to say personally I believe their branding offers a simple approach to beauty products which is sophisticated edge. However other than the boots Christmas gift sets I have never gone in to buy a specific product.

When testing this sachet from Boots, which is available for £3, I was surprised. As you apply it to your skin it really does what it says and become a thermal mask. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and tighter and only needs 5 minutes. Perfect for a little me time whilst revising! 

It is a grey coal colour which comes out as a thin clay layer, which is really easy to apply, and then remove with a warm flannel. It is definitely the easiest mask to remove, and as it doesn't harden like most masks I use, it doesn't leave you as a statue, but still has that firming effect.

The sachet provides a minimum of 2 applications which is a great way to test a product, and in reality I wish more brands did this to encourage buyers to try products and not be put off by the original price. I have managed to get 3 uses out of the sachet, as you really only need a thin layer.

I will be going to boots asap and buying the full size bottle which retails at £10.50 but with the summer 3 for 2 offers who knows what else I will be tempted by!

Why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment