Monday 22 July 2013

I'm back with Max Factor Wild

Ok, ok, I know I haven't posted in agessss. I didn't quite realize how busy I'd be with work, and finishing uni, but now that that is finally all under control(ish) I wanted to return with new reviews and better photos to make up for lost time! So here it goes!

Max factor have just realized a new range called WILD. With 2 mascara colours, 6 gorgeous blendable wild shadow pencil colours and an incredible 13 Wild eye shadow pot colours, there is definitely something for everyone.






















I got the Black mascara in this gorgeous luminous green packaging which has soft bristle fibres and a wonderful hourglass shape which really does help apply from root to tip, whilst defining eyelashes. What isn't to like? It is so easy to apply and has become a staple in my makeup bag, and clutch for nights out.

Then I picked up the Fierce Lime Wild shadow pencil, where should I start with that. Is it an eyeliner, an eyeshadow? Well no, actually it's both, and so easy to blend and smudge, the possibilities are endless. Even for someone who struggles applying eyeliner (honestly takes me half hour to get black liner looking presentable!



Before applying Max Factor Wild Mascara

After Applying Max Factor Wild Mascara


The collection is gorgeous, and being titled Wild, the names are all wild related with names such as Viscious Moss, Untamed green etc...

At £4.99 each, how can you go wrong! Are you going to go wild, and pick up more than one? I know I am!


1 comment:

  1. The mascara didn't work for me unfortunately, but I would love to try the eyeshadows and shadow pencils from the collection xx

    ReplyDelete